Vitamin D is essential in absorption of calcium and bone health. K2 works with Vitamin D3 for better absorption and better benefits. K2 along with D3 has numerous health benefits including brain function, cardio health, kidney function and others.
Buried Treasure D3 with K2 is a great tasting supplement with the highest D3 and K2 combined in liquid form.
- 2000 IU (50 mcg) naturally sourced D3 plus 80 mcg K2 (MK7)
- Supports: immune system, bone health, cardio function.
- Liquid sunshine! Fast absorption. Liquid nutritional supplement
- Light raspberry taste. 16 fl oz. 96 servings
- Buried Treasure naturally sourced Vitamin D3 2,000 IU (50 mcg) with 80 mcg K2 (MK7) in a great tasting red raspberry liquid supplement for fast absorption and more bioavailability.
- Buried Treasure Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient and vital for many functions within your body. The body can’t absorb calcium without adequate intake of Vitamin D.
- Our liquid Vitamin D3 plus K2 absorbs quickly and is more bioavailable than softgels, tablets, gummies or other methods.
- Naturally sourced K2 (MK7) works with Vitamin D3 to support bone health, cardio function and for immune support.
- Buried Treasure Liquid D3 with K2 contains no gluten, wheat, yeast or dairy. Ingredients are globally sourced, tested and certified. Manufactured in USA in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility.
Vitamin D-3, Vitamin K2
- Customer Favorites
- Daily Wellness
- Functional Wellness
- Immune Support & Wellness
- Spring Wellness
- Top Sellers
- Women's Wellness
|Total Carbohydrates||< 1g|
|Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)||2000 IU (50 mcg)|
|Natural Vitamin K2||80 mcg|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, red raspberry flavor, beta carotene (color), Lou-Han, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness) and nisin (naturally ensures freshness).
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 96 days of opening.
USE: As a dietary supplement adults take 1 teaspoon daily. We recommend mix with your favorite juice. Do not take on an empty stomach.
CAUTION: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Contains soy. All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines please consult your physician before taking this product.